About Far East Foam
In our quest to provide the best to our clients, Far East Foam draws inspiration from the auspicious four leaved clover. The Clover is a symbols of Green Earth. In this aspect, at Far East Foam, we strive to fulfil our social responsibilities by using materials and processes that are environmentally friendly and free from ozone-depleting chlorofluorocarbons (CFC)
To Far East Foam, the four leaves of the clover represent Health, Love, Prestige and Wealth. Like the lucky four leaved clover. FEF strives to bring to our clients Love, Health, Prestige and Wealth.
We are trusted by:
Far East Foam Industries began operations in 1971, founded by Mr Albert Loo Chia Foo, a sole proprietor, as a trading and wholesale company called Syarikat Far East Industrial. In 1978, it started polyurethane foam manufacturing for industrial use and bedding products for the domestic market.
We are a team who is passionate about foam and its distinctive abilities to offer solutions for a broad range of markets and applications. We are even more passionate about applying our 40 years of technical expertise and market knowledge to develop exciting innovations that enable our customers to enhance their brands and to push further with their own innovations.
Our Manufacturing Philosophy & Network
We are proud to manufacture all of our foam products in the Vietnam, ensuring lower shipping costs, faster deliveries, shorter lead times and higher quality. Because this commitment resonates strongly with consumers, our foams can help enhance the brand reputations of end-use products across a wide array of industries. Inside our robust manufacturing network, we guarantee you’ll find the solutions you need, exactly where and when you need them. Your world moves quickly, and so do we.
In 1982, Far East Foam Industrial was incorporated. Exports which began with 10% in 1987, have increased to the current 70% for the U.S.A, Japan, Middle East, Africa and ASEAN markets.
In 1991, it went high tech with injection mold machines and expanded into advanced spring mattresses in 1992.
In 1995, it was the first and only local company to invest in the state-of-the-art Cannon Viking Maxfoam production. Presently, FEF’s manufacturing facility covers (approx. 12,000 sqm) of built-up area
– Started Business from home, making simple bedding products.
– Syarikat Far East Industrial started as a Sole Proprietor trading & wholesale company.
– Far East Foam Industries Sdn Bhd was established as a premier foam manufacturer in Seremban, Malaysia.
1991 – 1995
– Increased product development in spring mattresses & molded foam products
Developed continuous foaming process.
– Began to export bedding products to Japan & neighboring Asian countries.
– Awarded the Environmental Award for using non-CFC production facilities.
– Awarded the tender to supply bedding product for Winter Olympics in Nagano, Japan.
– Achieved ISO9001:2000 certification.
– Signed membership agreement with Lady Americana Associates Inc.
– Awarded tender to supply bedding products for Singapore Army Camp in Pulau Tekong.
– Developed the first MDI based visco-elastic foam products.
– Invested into Vietnam, Far East Foam Vietnam starts production.
– Upgraded to ISO9001:2008 status. Factory 2 expansion in Malaysia.
– Continuous foaming of 60-meter long bun starts in Far East Foam Vietnam.
2012 – 2013
– Continuous participation in road shows & trade fairs under the Lady Americana brand.
– ATL advertising begins to form across all forms of media.
– First FEFV showroom / office opens downtown of HCMC, Vietnam.
2014 – 2015
– Launched Lady Americana into the Vietnam market.
– Signed as Master License Holder with Kingsdown Inc, a top-5 American mattress brand.
– Opened the first Kingsdown showroom in HCMC, Vietnam.
2016 – 2017
– Second Factory covers up to 45,000 sqm2 of manufacturing area operated since April.
– Second Kingsdown showroom as our 1st Bedding Concept Store open in District 7, Crescent Mall.
I wish I would have thought of it first. Brisk was worth a fortune to my company. We've seen amazing results already. Without Brisk, we would have gone bankrupt by now.
Jason Moore, CEO FastMoney
Global network of trusted partners
Single-origin coffee church-key cray pop-up, hashtag keytar art party biodiesel sartorial you probably haven’t heard of them umami letterpress pug cloud bread kitsch. Humblebrag selfies bespoke prism.
Partners World Wide
Clients who trust us
Years of Experience
Contact A Sales Agent
We would love to hear about your foam or mattress needs. We can talk chemistry, cutting, capacity and QC. We also provide sleep expect consultation for your sleeping solution to support your need. Please enter your contact information and one of our representatives will get back to you shortly.